Clairefontaine "1951" Pocket Notebook | FREE WITH PURCHASE!
Get this notebook free with any fountain pen purchase over $25!*
The Clairefontaine 1951 Collections is a staple-bound notebook with 48 sheets(96 pages) of lined paper. This notepad has been reintroduced by Clairefontaine with a modern twist on the iconic French notebook.
The paper in the 1951 notebook is 90g pH neutral and acid free with a smooth satin finish. The white paper is lined and the grained paper cover gives the Clairefontaine 1951 Collections notebook a vintage look and feel. The sheets are 5 3/4" x 8 1/4".
This is a revival of an original Clairefontaine notebook collection introduced in 1951. Julia Child was a fan and used it for recipe keeping!
- Pocket Sized Notebook : 3.5" x 5.5"
- 90g Ultra Smooth, Super White Lined Paper
- 48 Sheets
- Black Cover
*Free Fountain Pen Friendly notebook with any fountain pen purchase! Use the codes below in checkout. Only available while supplies last. Discount may not be substituted. Deal does not apply to non-fountain pens.
- For fountain pens priced $25 - $49.99, get the Clairefontaine 1951 Pocket Notebook Free (use code FPFP-FREEBIE25)
- For pens priced $50 - $99.99, get the Clairefontaine Triomph notepad for free (use code FPFP-FREEBIE50)
- For pens priced $100 - $149.99, get the Clairefontaine Neo Deco notebook of your choice free + a free ink sample of your choice (use code FPFP-FREEBIE100)
- For pens priced $150 and up, get a Lamy notebook of your choice for free + a free ink sample of your choice (use code FPFP-FREEBIE150)